Pages

Search This Blog

Monday 3 March 2014

My First PhotoWalk

Some of the photos on my facebook 

Last year, I missed several photowalks organized by PhotoWalkGh; mostly because of dates clashing with other events I couldn't miss. I finally got my chance to walk and take photos with this awesome group of people but I nearly missed this one too because I didn't wake up in time(No to partying the Friday night before a photowalk.. no no no..) It was even better because this photowalk was a collaboration between @bloggingghana and @PhotoWalkGH; two organizations I admire a lot.

The location for this BlogWalk was the Airport Residential Area of Accra. The task was to take photos and add short blog posts to tell the stories better. I had so much fun; waiting patiently for the next one.


Checkout the photos from the day from me(@ofoli_kwei) and other BlogWalkers using these hashtags; #PhotoWalkGh #AirportResidential #BlogWalk #LamudiGhana



No comments:

Post a Comment